Aprilia’s stunning RS660 will be in our showrooms very soon.
Boasting a new high torque, twin-cylinder 660cc engine, along with a light and agile aluminimum chassis makes the RS660 one exciting bike for riders of all abilities.
The RS660 comes standard with the following rider aids and electronic goodies.
- ATC Aprilia Traction Control, adjustable traction control with precise, high-performance intervention logic.
- AWC Aprilia Wheelie Control, the adjustable wheelie control system.
- ACC Aprilia Cruise Control, convenient on longer trips because it allows the rider to maintain a set speed without touching the throttle.
- AQS Aprilia Quick Shift, the electronic gearbox that allows for very rapid shifting without closing the throttle or using the clutch. It is also equipped with the downshift function, to allow for clutchless downshifting.
- AEB Aprilia Engine Brake, the system to control engine braking when closing the throttle.
- AEM Aprilia Engine Map, the different mappings on offer change the character and method of power delivery.
- ABS with cornering function, adjustable according to three different intervention levels.
- 5 riding modes (Road and Track, 3 pre-set and 2 customisable)
All this and more in a sleek and stylish package for only £9,495 OTR